This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your data through your use of our site http://www.luisbonomo.com including any information you may provide through our website, sign up to our newsletter
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
www.luisbonomo.com is the data controller, and we are responsible for your data (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: www.luisbonomo.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1435 Brickel Avenue Fourth Floor,
Miami, Fl 33131
Telephone number: 305-3813981
The information we hold about you must be accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other aspects of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include internet protocol addresses, browser type, and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting, and location. Operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products, and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from our third parties and us and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your data. Still, this data does not reveal your identity and, as such, in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you through the use of our website. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods, including:
• Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• order our products or services;
• create an account on our site;
• subscribe to our service or publications;
• request resources or marketing sent to you;
• give us feedback.
• Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
. Analytics providers such as Google based outside the USA;
• Contact based outside the USA.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We will only use your data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your data, other than about sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes for processing your data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion or free resources; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Where you opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason. That reason is compatible with the original purpose.
We may process your data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR DATA
We may have to share your data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your data and to treat it by the law. We only allow such third parties to process your data for specified purposes and following our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
• We will only transfer your data to countries that have to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
• Where we use providers based in the United States.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Also, we limit access to your data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
By law, we have to keep the necessary information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial, and Transaction Data).
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your data.
• Request correction of your data.
• Request erasure of your data.
• Object to processing of your data.
• Request restriction of processing your data.
• Request the transfer of your data.
• The right to withdraw consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several applications. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.